Financial Representative (MS)
*We are looking for students in their Senior year or higher education!
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Community oriented
· Communication skills
· Work with current or new members to provide them with information about the financial services their families could utilize
· Networking with individuals throughout the community
· Continuously prospecting in order to secure appointments
· Participating in mentor-lead appointments
· Asking customers for favorable introductions
· Engaging in personal observation through the community
· Participating in fraternal activities
Benefits and Perks
· Medical, dental, and vision Insurance paid for
· 401(k) retirement planning with company match
· Retirement plan
· Group term life insurance benefits
· Expense-paid trips, valuable prizes, and exciting incentives
Since 1883, we've been focused on securing futures with financial guidance and products. Our representatives provide financial products to help members protect their families and their futures.
These sales help fund member benefits and social, educational, and volunteer programs that identify and meet local needs. These activities build relationships, allowing for membership growth and greater community impact.
Our financial representatives are "hometown" professionals who manage their own branch offices and build a business to not only serve their clients but their communities too.
- Financial Advisor